The process starts with our preparation and planning and ends with a shared evaluation. And even though it will be such a close journey, you won’t feel dependent on your coach. We empower you to be self-sustaining; our coaching relationships never need to extend beyond one year.
Dynamic, creative, inspiring and energising
At Firefly our executive coaching is different in many ways. All our work is underpinned by Co-Active Learning and Relationships Systems Coaching.
- Our leadership profiling tools are used as appropriate and we blend this ‘masculine’ analytical foundation with the ‘feminine’ of caring intuition. You could call it tough love: we support you as you stretch further. It won’t always feel comfortable but it’s always secure - and sometimes creative and fun!
- Firefly people are all leaders in their own right. We’re not just professionally trained executive coaches. You’ll notice the difference because we understand your challenges from the inside out.
- As well as our planned sessions, you can call, text or connect with us whenever you feel the need.
- We intentionally take a cross-sectoral approach, drawing on our wealth of experience of co-creating approaches that have helped leaders in different contexts to face similar challenges: the antidote to ‘silo’ thinking and clichéd solutions.
- We’re flexible enough to combine our resources and approaches with your own leadership frameworks and competences.
By unlocking your creativity and resources, you, in turn, can develop teams that are increasingly resourceful and contribute in new and meaningful ways. This frees you up to focus on strategic management, instead of fire fighting.
When executive coaching is most effective
- To increase performance
- At key transition stages for the person or the organisation
- To increase confidence, resilience, wellbeing and manage stress
- At times of accelerated growth
- To prepare for promotion
For more information please contact us.